John P. CornelyCounsel
Download vCard With Fay Sharpe
U.S. District Court for Northern District of Ohio, registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Patent preparation and prosecution in electrical, mechanical and software arts. Specific expertise in medical imaging technologies (magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography scanners, x-ray technology, SPECT and PET scanners, nuclear cameras); tele-communications; opto-electrical devices (LED, photoelectric and semiconductor devices); heads-up and heads-mounted displays; optics; zoom lenses; color and digital image processing; printer and copier technology; Internet, e-commerce and business methods.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland & American Intellectual Property Law Associations
- John Carroll University (B.S., Physics, cum laude, 1991)
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 1994)
- Examiner, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (1996-1997)