Fay Sharpe embodies true Midwest values. Our focus is to provide clients with friendly, knowledge-based, top-tier intellectual property counsel. We maintain a small-firm environment, emphasizing teamwork and cooperation In a light & airy non-traditional physical environment.
We understand that to maintain a high level of client satisfaction, we need to support and assist with the professional and personal needs of our attorneys and staff. We encourage independent growth, professional development and work-life balance.
New lawyers will find opportunities to be mentored by working with tenured associates and partners, and see a diversity of work assignments, helping to contribute to the growth of our firm.
We also believe it’s critically important to give back to our community. We support our staff in volunteer efforts and are proud partners of several charitable organizations, including Harvest for Hunger, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, American Cancer Society and American Diabetes Association.
Our base salary is competitive with similar firms in our region. Our benefits include:
- Employer match to 401(k) plan
- Profit-sharing plan
- Associate bonus potential
- Bar examination studies stipend for new associates
- Ohio Bar examination fees and Ohio Bar review course costs
- Reimbursement of business development expenses incurred in entertaining current or prospective clients
- Medical insurance
- Long-term disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Continuing legal education expenses, annual Ohio lawyer registration fees and bar association dues
Our continued success depends on attracting and retaining high-quality talent and providing a rewarding and flexible work atmosphere. Opportunities abound for those with the intellect, ambition and creativity to meet the demands and challenges of an intellectual property law practice.
If you are interested in working at Fay Sharpe on a full-time basis or as one of our summer associates, please send your resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com. We accept Word documents, as well as text and PDF files.